Fiestas Patrias, Sunday September 18
Join us at Fiestas Patrias, a community event celebrating Mexico’s Independence Day! This fiesta includes live performances, traditional Mexican foods, visual arts, hands-on activities, games, and internationally known artists. Event is held at Rancho Las Flores Park in Coachella, California on Sunday, September 18, 3:00PM – 10:00PM.
Join Us at The 18th Annual Tour de Palm Springs
We will have a booth at the 18th Annual Tour de Palm Springs Saturday and Sunday, January 23 and 24.
Click here for more Event Information.
2016 Desert Woman’s Show
Rancho Mirage board-certified vascular surgeon, Dr. Pushpinder Sivia, spoke this past weekend on the revolutionary new treatment for varicose veins at the 8th annual DESERT WOMAN’S SHOW, January 16 & 17, 2016.
As the leading Vein Center in the Coachella Valley, Desert Vein and Vascular Institute is proud to exclusively offer the VenaSeal treatment for varicose veins.
Advantages of VenaSeal:
- Quick – most procedures can be completed in just 20 minutes in the office setting
- Effective – the procedural success rate is 97%
- Painless – the VenaSeal procedure requires only a single injection of local anesthetic
- Minimally Invasive – patients can resume activity immediately
- No wait time – VenaSeal does not require a trial of compression socks prior to the procedure
The Desert Vein & Vascular Institute team was there as an exhibitor to answer any vein questions you might have. Did you miss them? Contact us now at Desert Vein and Vascular Institute today at (760) 568-3461 to schedule an consultation.