Determine whether you might benefit from vein or vascular treatment.
Please take a minute to answer the following questions to determine if you might benefit from vein or vascular treatment:
- Have you previously been diagnosed with varicose veins, venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
- Do you see varicose or spider veins on your legs?
- Do you have any vascular issues like carotid artery disease, aortic aneurysm, peripheral arterial disease, or kidney failure?
- Do you experience any of the following:
- Leg pain, aching or cramping?
- Burning or itching of the skin?
- Leg or ankle swelling?
- “Heavy” feeling in the legs?
- Skin discoloration or texture changes?
- Restless legs?
- Open wounds or sores?
- Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with vein disease?
- Do your legs feel achy after prolonged periods of sitting or standing?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment (i.e. laser treatments, sclerotherapy, vein stripping, compression stockings, or anti-inflammatory medications) with little or no symptom relief, or do symptoms reoccur?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for vein or vascular treatment. To schedule a venous evaluation with one of our specialists, please call us now to learn more or to schedule a complimentary consultation: (760) 568-3461